Thursday, March 29, 2007




I bought a breathalyzer earlier in the week. It arrived yesterday and good thing. I purchased it because I am sick of my friends driving drunk. It happens at least once a week and no matter what you say to them they insist they are sober. I believe drunk driving is a plague on our society. Yesterday my friend was trying to leave after a night of heavy drinking. After arguing with him I brought out the breathalyzer for its first trial. It worked, seeing the flashing red number made him think twice about driving. I am glad I invested in one, even happier with the price I got on it. It was a $150 unit that I found for $81 and free shipping. It really pays to contact the manufacturer. The most importaint thing I have to watch for is that people don't use it for games. Nothing would piss me off more than people sitting around and seeing who can get drunk and blow higher.

1 comment:

Holly said...

thats really cool that you bought that. and that you're using it for good reasons. i can definately see a bunch of people sitting around seeing who can blow higher.