Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter was a blast. The weekend started off right with all my friends coming home for the weekend. Erica's parents were out of town and she was told to watch over the house. Friday and Saturday we all went over there and had a good time. I got to dye Easter eggs twice with my girlfriend, once at Erica's and the other at home on Sunday. I don't particularly enjoy this activity but it makes her happy. As well my Jewish friends took a turn at coloring the eggs. They had a blast. It's funny because I have always thought of this technique as second nature, probably because I have done them since i was little. They struggled, especially Josh, but he had a blast and everyone was happy. Family came over on Sunday and we had a good time. It was nice seeing my cousins, except Kelly, she goes to Ohio State. Just kidding, she was sick and we all felt bad for her because she was unable to enjoy in our feast. Ham and pasta seems to be the theme every year. This year we had stuffed shells which are a personal favorite. Over all a great day. No complaints

No comments: