Thursday, January 11, 2007

Analysis Paper Idea

I think I will do the analysis paper on the Jewish Mem. Center. This is importaint because of our vast Jewish population in West Bloomfield. It was importaint enough to change the name of Northwestern Highway. Research will not be hard to do on this subject. God knows I have plenty of Jewish friends with "invested-intrest" and I can interview someone there. I know the center got a huge grant from the city and takes an active community roll. This should be a whoot.

1 comment:

heh said...

Haha, I am glad you are excited about taking my number one idea!! Do you think it will be a problem if we both do it on the museum? I couldn't really think of any alternatives for our area except for the boring West Bloomfield Library. Anyways, I think it will be fine but if you have a problem with us both doing it let me know.