Thursday, January 25, 2007

Girly Tequila




When my best friends drove home from their trip to the Rose Bowl they grabbed me a little sup rise. A bottle of tequila (Asom Broso Reposado). However, this bottle was unlike any I had ever seen. Blown glass bottle with a light-pink tequila. It had a smooth finish with an indescribable distinct pink taste. Went down easy and was very enjoyable on the rocks. The only problem I had was the shape of the bottle. It may be me; but it may resemble a fallace. Take a look for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really does look like a phallus! I doubt the makers of that bottle intended for it to look like that, but that is still pretty funny!

rcahill said...

No, it was deffiently intended. Look at it... I was disgusted drinking it; being I normally chug out the bottle. Haha