Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Peer Review

Brandon ripped the shit out of my paper. I thought it was decent, but it defiantly needs more length. My content is good and organization fine; I just need to give a stronger thesis. I was impressed the quote a received from Zach. "I believe it’s important for everyone to understand the social implications behind the Holocaust; Jewish or not. It’s about the world learning from this ridicules event and nurturing the next generation into an open and righteous society."
Brandon did the same topic and his came out more or less the same. I am going to borrow from his ideas and touch on the history of the Center. Derek Smith's paper was as well good. He wrote about Novi, twelve oaks mall mostly and the impact on the developing city. Back to class.

No comments: