Thursday, March 15, 2007

Today is going to be fun... It's 12:40 p.m. on Thursday and all my friends are drunk. Some how my group of friends came to the realization that St. Patty's day is about going through your daily routine drunk. While this may be the case with many college students I feel its a stretch. Since the holiday falls on a Saturday and everyone would be krunk* anyways, Erick decided to designate Thursday as observed St. Patty's Day. They picked up a keg of green beer this morning and started drinking at 9am. My girlfriend started at 10 after her exam. I could be opposed because I don't get to participate. Being I attend a commuter campus the drinking during school doesn't accommodate well. Either way we all know what St. Patty's Day is about... Honoring this man...

No comments: