Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sandwich Crew

My friends have started reading my blog on the regular. Since I love them, and the fan base; I said I would give them a call out. Richard wanted me to write about the Frisbee club and Jeff wanted me to compose an entry about the psychology of clown assault. Awkward topic, but there's somewhat of a story involved. Being i'm the co-president of the Frisbee club I will start with this. Most importantly we toss it up every Wednesday at 8:30p.m. No experience necessary, we're down to teach. However, the club is looking to put together a serious program. More people, more fun. Always down to answer questions... RCahill@umd.umich.edu We designed our first year logo and t-shirts recently; I believe we're only selling them for three dollars. The club is looking to the stars and wants to go big. There are a number of possible upcoming tournaments and a chance for making a Dearborn Hat League. Call it out.

No comments: